Sunday 2 March 2014

NYX's candy

Hey there again,
So the products which I shall be reviewing in this post were purchased a while ago, just when NYX opened their first shop in Sliema, Malta.
Everyone who is beauty and blogger conscious was really hyped about their shop opening.
I have 4 products to review in all :

1) Eyebrow Pencil 937: Silver Glitter
This was a free gift which NYX was giving on the first week of the shop's opening....( if one spends more than a certain amount) To be honest I used it once as a highlight for my inner tear duct. This is because glitter is not my cup of tea.

2) Jumbo Eye Pencil 615: Slate
I wanted to get the famous Jumbo eye pencil in Milk but they were sold out when I went. :(  Nevertheless I love the the colour I got- it is like a charcoal grey , has a shimmery consistency and is great for blending or using it as a base.
3) Jumbo Lip Pencil 709: Deep Red 
This was a bit of a let down as you simply cannot use this product on it's own. This is because it can be removed way easily. My opinion would be to use it as a lip liner or a lip filler than apply a coat using another lip stick product. 


4) Liquid Black Liner 06: 
This is such an amazing eyeliner. It is honestly my favorite eyeliner at the moment and I use it pretty much everyday. You can easily use it to make a cat-eye if one wants to. Another point is that if some type of foundation/concealer is used before applying this eyeliner, your look can last you throughout the day.


The below picture shows some swatches of the products I just reviewed. They are in the order in which I talked about above.

Thanks for reading and hope you found this post useful,
Take care
A. 
xx

P.S:Don't forget to like my facebook page if you want to keep updated at : https://www.facebook.com/whatsinmycamera
Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great review sweetie!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog post: [Inspiration] 7 Steps to Conquer Your Closet This Spring
    Previews Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] Craving Spring

    ReplyDelete