Wednesday 4 September 2013

EOS Madness

Good evening boys and girls...
..ok I guess I should assume that my audience is mostly female oriented since my topics don't usually involve a ball and several humans running after it (a.k.a as football or soccer). Mind you I know alot of guys who actually detest football or just couldn't be bothered..
Right now im loving the weather here in Malta as it has been almost a full week of cloudy skies, a nice breeze and rain rain rain!! I just love rain...a thing which we do not have a lot here in Malta and one of the many reason why I love to travel.

Sooo I should probably get down to the main topic of this blog... that is the EOS brand. I heard alot about it from some beauty gurus on You Tube and when my mum told me that she was going abroad to meet her sister in the U.S I immediately thought about asking her to get me some products from this brand. I never bought these from the internet as the postage wasn't really worth it and also I don't like buying make up from ebay.

When she came back and gave me a small bag full of EOS goodies I really was excited!!


 This is my favorite of them all! It is called Summer Fruit and I just really want to eat it !


This is Strawberry Sorbet...It also smells divine...like some sort of mixture between strawberies and lemon.


I haven't tried this one out yet-infact you can still see the wrapping...I know this may sound silly but the reason for this is because I didn't want to open them all at once.... The name for this lippy is Honeysuckle Honeydue...and what a pretty name! 


This is Lemon Drop and it has SPF 15 which is ideal for the scorching sun of Malta.
Sidenote: Did you know that skin cancer can start off from the lips?...and lip gloss can be a cause!! 




 These are hand lotions...The green one is my absolute favorite. It smells of nice, fresh cucumber and in fact is named Cucumber. The blue one is okay I guess..It is named Fresh Flowers.....but if you'r considering buying one of these I urge you to buy the green one! Also another side note...the bottle does not contain a lot of product which is a bummer :/


And here they are ...the 4 pretty ladies :) 

My mum was such a dear and she bought me 2 of each :)
Soo I guess that's all for today folks...
Take care and for those Maltese who are just loving the weather right now Happy Weather!
Aless
xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love them!! They smell SO good!! :)

    Let's keep in touch! :)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Tips To Find Inspiration When Picking an Outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they'r really great!
      Of course...would love to :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete