Thursday 8 March 2012

A Shot Of Espresso

Heyy guyss..


So I decided to dedicate this post to the family of the nudes and the browns together with the yellows. I really just love how these colors combine really well together. The photos of the shoes/boots that I posted down here are 3 of my favorite pairs. 











The day before yesterday I went shopping with my good friend Claire and we were ecstatic when we saw such a good sale!! She dragged me to a particular shop for a skirt but sadly there was no medium left :((.... 
The first pair of shoes shown above is a new one which I just bought and I just used them today for school! I bought them for less than half its original price. Apart from the fact that the design is gorgeous they'r also very comfy!


The following is what I wear today: 


Cardigan and Boot shoe-New Look
Scarf-A gift that came from Tunisia
Ring and Bag- Accessorieze
Nail Polish- Golden Rose









2 comments: